Dunedin Election Blog
Monday, September 12, 2005
 
If 100 000 people realized this, then life would never be the same again . . . it would be very much better.
Excerpt from an email received today from an overseas voter enrolled in Dunedin North:

"On Politics: I have to admit, I had (until recently) been thinking of voting for Hodgson again, but your email has helped solidify my choice against him. I didn't want to 'waste' my vote (you know what I mean) by voting further left than I think the electorate will go, but a light just dawned on me: that is exactly what I am supposed to think!

I AM left. So I am bloody-well gunna vote left. Stuff them.

I respect and thank you for getting back to me, and for your committed and eloquent ideals."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger